A Vital Part of the Curriculum
Our Lady of Lourdes believes that Sport and Physical Education is integral to our pupils education and wellbeing. We have many sporting successes at both local school and county level. By offering a wide range of curricular and extra curricular activities we aim to give every child a chance to participate in and enjoy sport.
Please click here to read our Sports Premium Impact Statement
The Deans Sports Partnership
The Deans Sports Partnership is a joint collaboration of local schools within the Deans area.
The aims of the partnership are to work together in Physical Education and School Sport by:
- Raising the profile of PE and School Sport by improving the quality of teaching and learning through direct support to teachers and Inset opportunities.
- To provide opportunities to increase the range and provision of opportunities to schools to encourage healthy, active lifestyles.
- To provide opportunities for children to take part in competition and enrichment activities.
- To develop opportunities for young people to take part in leadership and volunteering through sports captains and sports leadership programmes.
- To seek ways to create a sustainable partnership for future years.
- To produce reports and management information to relevant parties such as OFSTED, teachers, governors and community representatives.
Events and Competitions
Deans Sports Partnership League Table – OLOL are currently in second place after one event. Please click on the link below to see the current DSP league table.
Our next competition is Indoor Cricket
For most events, we will play the other schools in the Deans Sports Partnership and the results will contribute to The Deans Sports Partnership Community Cup.
- St Margarets
- St Margarets B team
- Rudyard Kipling