The Deans Sports Partnership
Our Lady of Lourdes – Champions of the Deans Sports Partnership Community Cup: 2016-2017, 2017-2018 and 2018-2019
The Deans Sports Partnership is a joint collaboration of local schools within the Deans area.
The aims of the partnership are to work together in Physical Education and School Sport by:
- Raising the profile of PE and School Sport by improving the quality of teaching and learning through direct support to teachers and Inset opportunities.
- Providing opportunities to increase the range and provision of opportunities to schools to encourage healthy, active lifestyles.
- Providing opportunities for children to take part in competition and enrichment activities.
- Developing opportunities for young people to take part in leadership and volunteering through sports captains and sports leadership programmes.
- Seeking ways to create a sustainable partnership for future years.
- Producing reports and management information to relevant parties such as OFSTED, teachers, governors and community representatives.