You will have heard, as I have, the news that further lifting of Covid restrictions planned for June 21st has been delayed until July 19th – just three days before the end of term. The day to day implications for our school are limited: we planned to continue with the staggered starts and finish times, bubble working, hand hygiene and Covid lateral flow testing for staff until the end of the academic year anyway. What it does mean however, is that our traditional end of term events such as Sports Day, Year 6 Leavers’ Mass and Assemblies will be different – potentially taking place remotely to allow parents and carers to attend. I will be in touch as soon as possible with how we will arrange these. The residential trip for Year 6 to Blacklands will continue as arranged.
I’ll also be in touch within the next week or so around details of arrangements for September, the collection of the children’s yearly reports, staffing and calendar dates for the next academic year.
I really appreciate your continued support – have a good day,